We had a wonderfully busy festive period at our home, here’s just some of the things we got up to…
- Making lots of different Christmas themed crafts – snowmen out of doileys, drawing and painting robins and even making some glittery Christmas trees!
- A snowball fight (with pretend snowballs)! As part of our exercise session everyone was throwing and dodging the balls – everyone had a great time and couldn’t stop laughing!
- Watched an evening pantomime of ‘Mother Goose’ in our home!
- Attended a nativity in St.Mary’s Church performed by year 2 children from The Grove Primary – the children were wonderful!
- Had the delight of another visit from our cockapoo pal Banjo – he’s grown a lot since the last time we saw him but is just as cute and received a lot of fuss from everyone!
- Recieved a really heartfelt gesture from John Fearnley College when one of the secondary school teachers turned up and gave us a bag full of hand made and hand written cards from the pupils for each resident – so everyone at our home got a nice card at Christmas. It was really appreciated by every resident.
So as you can see, we really have been busy and we all had a great Christmas together at our home – take a browse through our photos!